The Kaleidoscope Collective posts all information about upcoming Professional Learning Opportunities on this page!
Kaleidosocpe is currently offering two Professional Learning Opportunities. In these 90-minute sessions, teachers will explore the concept of the Equity Pause, instructional practices that leverage using authentic work to build, and sustain student engagement in and across remote, hybrid, and in-person learning. Educators will engage with colleagues from across the Commonwealth to strategize ways to apply these practices and mindsets in their own virtual or in-person classrooms.
- Engaging Students as Complex Thinkers:
- Key question: How can we engage student as complex thinkers in remote learning?
- Session date:
- Tuesday, May 18th (3:30– 5:00)
- Designing for Equity
- Key question: How can we examine our curricular tasks for bias and blind spots?
- Session dates:
- Tuesday, June 8th (3:30- 5:00)
Register HERE for either or both of these sessions!